Home / Our Blog
0 Comments May 16, 2022
You are missing out on something for all the business owners and organizations who have not been using Stationery Design either as a part of their branding strategy or as a communication mode with their costumes.
In a world full of digitalization, especially in business, we all forgot about Stationery Design and its importance.
But on the other hand, Stationery Design has the power to unleash your marketing strategy to the next level. So businesses must incorporate this Branded Stationery into their marketing strategy. Before diving deep into the strategy and how to design these, we will first understand what Stationery Design is.
Stationery is physical items or materials used for communication and printing information used by businesses, organizations, etc.
Stationery Design is one in which you as a business or organization put eye-catchy designs on top of your Stationery materials to showcase your brand or make it personal with your customers. Every business owner knows that Stationery Design is a basic component of their branding strategy. These items include:
1. Business Cards
Business Cards are the entry point to your business because it has complete information about your company, your value proposition, vision, mission, etc., which helps your clients or people understand your business.
It is important to carry your business cards wherever you go, especially to seminars or live events, to network with people and give them your card.
Letterhead defines as the heading at the topmost sheet of the paper, and it carries your company name, logo, and contact details. It should include all the letters or correspondence you send to your customers or clients.
3. Business Envelops
Business Envelopes are simple envelopes meant for everyday mailings. It acts as an e-mail subject line that helps recipients find your letter in a pile of mail to familiarize them with your brand further.
4. Business Flyers
A flyer is simply a single sheet or poster used to grab people’s attention with eye-catchy designs. It is specifically used when you want to show or put up some discounts or give an update about something.
Brochures are similar to flyers but contain more pages and extra information such as services, features, benefits, etc. Brochures are mainly used to speak about the new service, etc.
Invoices are sheets that display your prices for the services you have provided for a time. When done correctly with a customized design for your invoices and you send it to your client, it will result in personalization and branding.
Whenever you send a group of info sheets or brochures or invoices or be it anything, it is good if you make it into a folder and put it in so that it looks organized with your brand logo.
8. Pens and Pencils
Pen & Pencils sounds weird, but trust me, if your custom promotional pen and pencil sets are designed and associated with your brand, it shows and reflects our brand’s commitment.
9. Coffee Mugs
It is important that with all your online marketing and branding strategies, you should integrate Branded Stationery Design. It looks good when you incorporate your designs with your Coffee Mugs. There are other materials, such as calendars, cards, notepads, etc.
• Make it Simple: When designing Content, you have to keep it simple. Stuffing with more design will confuse people about what you are trying to communicate with them. So always keep it simple, which will result in a neat design.
• Make it about them and not you: You always have to provide valuable stuff when grabbing people’s attention. So once you think from your customer’s shoes, you will understand what they perceive as value, and according to that, you have to design stuff which means stop speaking only about your services rather than show them how your services will help them.
• Wisely choose your software: You have to do some research and homework on which software is best for designing Branded Stationery. If you are low on budget, you’ve got to use different software than if you have more funding, and the same goes with the level of expertise you are in designing. So put some time and wisely choose your software for designing.
• Hire Appropriate Designers: If you are good on a budget, it is best to hire the best graphic designer to do the work for you. Before hiring, make sure you look at their portfolio, assess their work, and then decide.
• Associate your Brand: The only reason we are focusing so much on custom stationery design is to build your brand and make people remember and familiarize themselves with your brand. So make sure that you associate your brand with all the strategies you are making and keep it consistent.
• Structure your Content well: Organizing and structuring your Content is very important. People must feel it is easy and identifiable to read our Content and understand what’s in it and what we are trying to communicate. You should be able to speak to your audience in a way they know it, and for this, you have to structure your Content well.
1. It enables real presence: In a place full of Content, Content, and Content on the Internet, it isn’t easy to make our brand feel the presence of people. In contrast, if we use Branded Stationery, we can achieve that presence as it will be touched and groped by them, and in this process, they are not being disturbed.
2. It’s highly Visible: As these materials are lying in front of them, it becomes highly visible to people, and it is guaranteed that they will remember our brand, but it isn’t easy this on the Internet.
3. Personalization: Whenever you send your customers flyers or invoices or envelopes with your brand designed on them, they get a sense of personalization with your brand as they know and think we value them.
4. Budget-Friendly: It is especially useful for small business owners and freelancers if they are tight because we have a lot of softwares that have a free version forever, which makes the process easy, thanks to the technology.
If you think custom promotion stationery designs don’t play a very big role as we live in a digital world, then it is time that you rethink your communication strategy. But don’t worry; we’ve got your back. This whole article is about it.
Get the scoop on our thoughts, inspirations, and news from Our Blog.
Brand managment company
7 Mathias Court, Norwalk
Call us now : 877-888-3878
Text us now : +1 (475) 244-6886
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org